Noyes Family in the Mystic, Connecticut Area
Object ID:
Dickinson Collection
Front view of the Eliza Noyes and Edwin Noyes House (1898), 8 Willow St., showing the east and north sides, ca. 1925. The house was built by George H. Greenman. E. B. Noyes started his dry goods business in 1872 in the Buckley Block on West Main St. His son and grandaughter continued the business until 1980s. Noyes' Store was last located at East Main St. and Cottrell St.
Click to Enlarge