Virgil Woodrow Huntley (1916-2018), "the Memory of Mystic" - 102 Years of Photos and Memories!
Object ID:
Dickinson Collection
Winter snow scene with the side of the Morgan House and its garden, ca. 1930. The house, (187?), 25 Broadway at East Main St., was the residence of Christopher Morgan in the 1920's. The house appears on the 1879 map of Mystic but is not shown on the 1868 map. In 1868, the property was owned by Charles Mallory. Data on house is incomplete. The house was razed in the 1940's or 1950's and an A & P Supermarket built on the property. This house was a good example of the Second Empire style.
Dickinson, M. Josephine
Mystic River Historical Society
Click to Enlarge