Virgil Woodrow Huntley (1916-2018), "the Memory of Mystic" - 102 Years of Photos and Memories!
Object ID:
1983.001.0376
Collection:
Dickinson Collection
Description:
Winter front view of the Hedden House in the snow (1892), 62 East Main St., ca. 1925. According to the MYSTIC AND STONINGTON DIRECTORY 1912, Lydia A. Hedden, widow of Rev. B. F. Hedden lived in the house at 62 East Main St. The house was built for Allen Avery by John Heath. Henry Miner, ship's carpenter, purchased the house in December, 1892. The photographer, Josephine Dickinson lived in this house. This view looks east up Reynolds Hill.
Photographer:
Dickinson, M. Josephine
Copyright:
Mystic River Historical Society
Click to Enlarge
Image