Hurricanes and Storms in the Mystic, Connecticut Area
Object ID:
1973.066.0006
Collection:
Brown Family Papers
Description:
Flooding in the Mystic River north of the highway bridge after Hurricane Carol in 1954. The Community House is visible on the east side of the river. The Grover King House (1851), occupied by Capt. Morgan, 26 Pearl St. is in foreground.
Click to Enlarge
Image