Denison Family in the Mystic, Connecticut Area
Object ID:
Dickinson Collection
Front view of the Denison Homestead (1717), also called Pequotsepos Manor, taken ca. 1925. The Homestead was built by Capt. George Denison at the time of his marriage to Lucy Gallup. In the 1920's the house was owned by Anne Denison Gates (1866-1941), wife of Stanton Gates (18?-1920). The house is now a museum of American history, covering colonial and post revolution times up into the first half of the 20th century. See
Click to Enlarge