Coogan Family in the Mystic, Connecticut Area
Object ID:
Coogan Collection
Hired farm hand with cow at the Morgan farm, later the Coogan farm, ca. 1912. The Monument Works on Greenmanville Avenue, just below the cemetery, in winter.

The land was left to Mystic Seaport by Hazel Main. Kitchen Little operated on the land until it was sold in spring, 2012, to the operator of the Sea View restaurant to the north next door on the property kept by the Morgan / Coogan family to access the river to load sea salt hay.
Click to Enlarge