Josephine Dickinson Photography of the Mystic, Connecticut Area
Object ID:
1983.001.0475
Collection:
Dickinson Collection
Description:
View of the east bank of the Mystic River and the Lathrop Engine Co. from Gravel St., ca. 1940. The two-story buildng to the left of Lathrop's is the Mystic Community House. The white building at right is the Santin Chevrolet buidling.
Photographer:
Dickinson, M. Josephine
Place:
Mystic/Gravel St.
Click to Enlarge
Image