Josephine Dickinson Photography of the Mystic, Connecticut Area
Object ID:
1983.001.0353
Collection:
Dickinson Collection
Description:
This is probably a view of the William Miner House (1770) on Cove Road, ca. 1925. Originally built by William Miner in 1770 when he married Abigail Haley. The east half was added later on as their family grew with 12 children. Note: the house was razed at some time after this photo was taken.
Photographer:
Dickinson, M. Josephine
Place:
Possibly Quiambaug/Cove Rd.
Click to Enlarge
Image