Josephine Dickinson Photography of the Mystic, Connecticut Area
Object ID:
Dickinson Collection
Winter snow scene with the Morgan House, ca. 1930. The house, (187?), 25 Broadway at East Main St., was the residence of Christopher Morgan in the 1920's. The house appears on the 1879 map of Mystic but is not shown on the 1868 map. In 1868, the property was owned by Charles Mallory. The house was razed in the 1940's or 1950's and an A & P Supermarket built on the property. This house was a good example of the Second Empire style.
Click to Enlarge